ICS-G7000 series is a range of modular Managed Ethernet Switches, which includes the ICS-G7848A
, ICS-G7850A, ICS-G7852A
. Their full Gigabit capability increases bandwidth to provide high performance, and the ability to quickly transfer large amounts of data making them perfect for industrial applications like process control and transportation automation. These fanless switches support redundancy protocols like Turbo Ring, Turbo Chain, and RSTP/STP, and come with an isolated redundant power supply to increase system reliability and network backbone availability.
Customers looking for greater flexibility from their managed industrial Ethernet switches will find the ICS-G7000 series the perfect solution, since their full Gigabit backbone modular design makes network planning easier and allows for greater flexibility by enabling hassle free future expansion with installation of up to 48x Gigabit Ethernet ports and up to four 10Gigabit Ethernet ports.
• Up to 52 optical fibre connections (SFP slots)
• Up to 48 PoE+ ports with external power supply (with IM-G7000A-4PoE module)
• Fanless -10°C to 60°C wide operating temperature range
• Hot swap interface and power modules for continuous operation
• Isolated redundant power inputs with universal 110/220V AC power supply range
• Supports MXstudio for easy, visualized industrial network management
• V-ON™ ensures millisecond-level multicast data and video network recovery
Talk to our IIoT Networking experts
Customers looking to integrate their own IIoT network infrastructure can speak to the Impulse Embedded in-house experts, such as our dedicated IIoT Technical Account Manager, Mark Mapperson or our Networking FAE, Matt Lundberg. Our technical sales team can assist with various solutions from the sensor to the cloud through a range of industrial I/O devices, comms and networking solutions, IoT gateways and computing devices along with a range of rack-mount computing solutions and server products to support your application.
Want to know more?... Please contact us below.