Are you looking for a new challenge in an exciting industry working for an established and dynamic company in the field of industrial computing, networking, data communications and controls?
Impulse is currently looking to expand our team and have an opportunity for an experienced Product Manager to join our dynamic team.
Main areas of responsibility
Required skills and qualifications
- Format, store, control and maintain product information for use within various business activities.
- Proactively research and identify potential new products; conduct market research and identify market trends.
- Present and propose new products in monthly product meetings.
- Communicate directly with all suppliers to manage price lists and new product release information.
- Manage and liaise with sales team on end-of-life notifications and product change notices.
- Promote products via Social Networks, email newsletters and manage Pay-Per-Click advertising campaigns.
- Support marketing team to manage product and pricing content on Company websites.
- Add and manage new products on all internal Company systems.
- Check accuracy of product datasheets.
- Attend supplier meetings and training as required.
- Prepare and deliver product training sessions for Impulse staff and customers.
- Provide information and reports for management and directors.
- Assist in the creation of sales packs and marketing literature for sales team.
- Research and report on market competitors.
Desired skills and experience
- Technical degree or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Proven experience in a product management or similar related position.
- Passionate about IT & Networking applications in challenging industrial environments.
- Experience of technical copy writing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate well with customers, suppliers and internal staff.
- Maintaining a high standard of data accuracy.
- Knowledge of the following would be a distinct advantage:
- Computer and networking hardware, ideally in an industrial environment.
- Industrial communications and networking (i.e. Ethernet, Serial, Modbus, Profibus/Profinet).
The remuneration package includes an excellent monthly salary and benefits. There is also the opportunity to travel to Europe and beyond to attend various partner technical training courses and industry specific conferences to further your knowledge and professional development.
Impulse are a leader in the field of embedded and industrial computing solutions and this role represents a fantastic opportunity to join a successful company that has been established for over 20 years. We have a highly motivated and professional team and efforts and achievement are recognised and well rewarded.
To apply for this position please contact Craig Stone on 01782 337 800 or email@example.com.
STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT COMPANIES