Industrial Computing Supply Chain Management
Having a weak link in your supply chain will determine the overall capability you can offer to your customers. It is therefore essential you identify suppliers and partners who can enhance your own capabilities and ensure no weak links are present in your supply chain.
Impulse has nearly 20 years experience in project and supply chain management, working closely and effectively with our customers to improve their own competencies and ensuring product is supplied on time, on budget and to the highest quality. Flexibility and reliability are essential in the embedded computing market where timescales and requirements can often change through the product’s development and supply cycle. Our customers can depend on Impulse to support them every step of the way through the required development and product lifecycle.
Expertise in supply chain management, leading-edge products and services, extensive engineering support and comprehensive operational and logistical support are all standard when working with Impulse on your industrial and embedded computing applications. Our customers trust in the skill and experience of the Impulse team to deliver the most appropriate solution for their requirements.
We can strengthen your project and supply chain through :
- Vast experience in the global computing market
- Substantial product portfolio and knowledge
- Mature and competent management team
- Technical experience and capability
- Financial robustness and security
- Latest logistics software and processes
- Continued investment in our internal quality systems
- Obsolescence and revision control
- Extensive material and component procurement
- Manufacturing capability in-house and with key partners
- Commitment to “green” products and policies
- End-to-end supply chain management
Enquire about this article