RISC embedded computer utilises the Cortex-A7 1GHz dual-core processor from Fresscale and supports a rich collection of communication interfaces, including eight RS-232/422/485 serial ports, three Gigabit Ethernet ports, a mini PCIe slot for a wireless module, four digital input and four digital output channels and two USB2.0 hosts, making it an ideal choice for industrial applications that require network and device connectivity.
This powerful box PC supports several useful communications functions, without generating too much heat.The on-board 1GB SD storage card and 512MB DDR3 SDRAM memory gives you enough capability to run your application software straight out of the box, whilst the additional mSATA slot, offers users the flexibility of adding additional data storage.
The UC-8410A comes with Linux Debian 8 pre-installed to provide an open software operating system for program development, making the UC-8410A computer an ideal solution for use with industrial applications, with minimal cost and effort.
- Freescale LS1021A Cortex-A7 1GHz dual-core processor
- 8x RS-232/422/485 serial ports
- 3x 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet ports
- Wireless-enabled with mini PCIe slot
- 2x USB2.0 hosts for mass storage devices
- DIN-rail or wall-mounting installation
- Ready-to-run Linux Debian ARM 8