Ultra-compact, easily integrated
is an ultra-compact, credit card sized computer-on-module that can be easily integrated within various industrial applications owing to its powerful serial communications capability for improved system integration.
Programmers will find that the pre-installed, ready-to run µClinux platform in addition to the full-function development kit make for straightforward software development to build a reliable communication base for industrial automation applications. Moreover, Moxa have produced a wide temperature model to provide a reliable solution for the demands of harsh environments.
Customers looking to expand their industrial application to include more peripherals, will find the EM-1240
series a suitable alternative with the addition of 2 extra serial ports and a slightly broader form factor.
- MOXA ART ARM9 32-bit 192MHz processor
- 16MB RAM, 8MB flash disk on-board
- Dual 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports for network redundancy
- SD signals supported for external SD socket connection
- 10x GPIOs reserved for system integration
- Ready-to-run μClinux Kernel 2.6 platform
- Full-function development kit for quick evaluation and application development