Following a successful QMS audit, Impulse Embedded are proud to report that we have now successfully migrated to the ISO 9001:2015 quality management standard.
Independently audited by Bureau Veritas UK
, Impulse have continually operated an internal Quality Management System that takes a pragmatic approach to ensuring a sustained focus on exceeding customer expectations, mirrored by our core values and now endorsed by the modernised ISO standards. Whilst quality and customer satisfaction has been the motivation for all of our past business activity, the ISO 9001:2015
standard supports this approach and paves the way for future advancement.
Through the adoption of the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Standard, Impulse Embedded promotes:
- Leadership that ensures the highest quality standards throughout the whole organisation
- Business activities that adhere to a clear set of organisational processes and procedures
- Continuous improvement on business performance, processes, products and services
- Quality that starts and ends with the customer
- Understanding and absorbing customer requirements to deliver the best solution aiming to exceed customer expectations
- Development of staff to ensure all departments are given resources and training to adhere to quality goals
- Complete end to end traceability
We aim to deliver enhanced performance through consistent quality and service, giving our customers peace of mind throughout the life cycle of their embedded computing project requirements and beyond.
Chris Durose, Impulse Embedded Quality Manager comments "We welcome the transition to the latest ISO Quality Management standard since it endorses our philosophy of ensuring quality, reliability and customer focus are at the core of our business activities".