The Nuvis-5306RT boasts outstanding GPU computing power, whilst incorporating built-in camera interfaces, a quadrature encoder input and real-time vision specific I/O control.
To ensure that the system is continuously producing high quality images which is important for reliability, the Nuvis-5306RT seamlessly controls and connects all vision devices using a sophisticated integrated LED lighting controller, camera trigger, encoder input, PWM output, and its patented MCU-based architecture and DTIO/NuMCU firmware guarantees microsecond-scale real-time I/O control.
The Nuvis-5306RT can further accommodate nVidia® GeForce® GTX 950/1050 GPU to leverage CPU-accelerated vision library or deep-learning vision software. Combining built in Power over Ethernet and USB 3.0 interfaces, with the expandability for CameraLink and CoaXPress, the Nuvis-5306RT is the ideal platform for even the most demanding Machine Vision applications.
- Rugged Machine Vision Controller
- Supports all peripheral devices for MV applications
- Particularly designed for Nvidia GTX950/1050 GPU boards
- Integrated 4 channel camera interfaces with Gigabit PoE+ ports
- Supports up to 32GB DDR4-2133 SODIMM system memory
- Wide 8V to 35V DC power input
- Wall-mountable as standard or optional rack-mount
- Wide -25°C to +60°C operating temperature
- Patented architecture for real-time I/O control
As a UK Neousys
partner Impulse can supply the Nuvis-5306RT
machine vision controller fully configured with a choice of storage, memory and a Microsoft Windows Embedded operating system. Click here
to submit an enquiry.