Perfect for mobile surveillance and other in-vehicle applications and featuring the Intel 6th Gen. Core i7/i5/3 'Skylake' processors, it exhibits superb CPU and GPU performance.
Customers looking for guaranteed performance in harsh environments will find the Nuvo-5100VTC
an ideal solution as it offers four 802.3at Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) ports to supply 25W of power to the connected device per port, implemented using M12 X-coded connectors which guarantee extremely rugged connectivity in environments where shock and vibration are commonplace. You can also utilise four internal full-size MiniPCIe sockets with corresponding modules for 3G/4G/WIFI mobile communication.
In addition, the Nuvo-5100VTC integrates CAN bus for in-vehicle communication and isolated digital I/O for sensor/actuator control. Combining ignition power control, wide operating temperature (25°C to +70°C) and dual-drive RAID storage, the Nuvo-5100VTC satisfies all in-vehicle application demands.
- Supports the latest 6th Gen. Intel Core i7/i5/i3 "Skylake" processors
- Two SODIMM sockets with up to 32GB DDR4-2133MHz memory support
- One SATA port for 2.5" or 3.5" SSD/HDD storage
- VGA and DVI dual display outputs
- Two DisplayPort connectors, supporting 4K2K resolution
- Intel HD 510/530 graphics
- Two Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Two programmable RS-232/422/485 and two RS-232 ports
- Four USB3.0 and four USB2.0 ports
- One full size MiniPCIe slot for expansion
- Wide 8V to 35V DC power input
- Operating temperature up to -25°C to +70°C (with SSD storage)
As a UK partner of Neousys
, Impulse can supply the Nuvo-5100VTC
in-vehicle controller fully configured in our UK engineering facility with your choice of processor, memory, storage and Microsoft Windows Embedded operating system.
For more information on our current range of machine vision products please contact us on +44 (0)1782 337 800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org